Here’s what makes our Lavender & Lemon Beauty Collagen so special: it contains 12g of collagen per serving, 120mg of skin-loving hyaluronic acid, live bacteria, lavender, lemon, blueberry and beet. Unlike Vital Proteins Collagen Beauty Glow™, which is sourced from white fish scales, Vital Proteins Beauty Collagen® is sourced from bovine hide.
Let’s dig in!
How to Make a Lavender & Lemon Collagen Cheesecake
Recipe makes 12 servings.
- 50g gluten-free digestive biscuit crumbs
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 4 tbsp melted butter
- 1kg dairy-free cream cheese, softened
- 200g coconut sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tbsp tapioca starch
- 120g coconut cream
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp grated lemon zest
- 60ml lemon juice
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins Beauty Collagen in Lavender & Lemon
- Dairy-free whipped cream
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease a 9-inch springform cake tin.
- Place the gluten-free digestive biscuits in a plastic zip bag and finely crush with a rolling pin.
- Pour the crumbs into a mixing bowl. Add the sugar and cinnamon and stir to thoroughly blend.
- Add the melted butter and stir to combine.
- Press the crumb mixture into bottom of your springform tin and place in the fridge while you prepare the cheesecake filling.
- Place the cream cheese and sugar in a large mixing bowl. Whisk with an electric mixer on high until creamy.
- Add the eggs, one at a time. Next, add the tapioca starch, coconut cream, vanilla extract, and Beauty Collagen. Whisk on high until smooth.
- Remove the cheesecake crust from the fridge. Pour the cheesecake filling into the springform tin and smooth the top with a spatula.
- Bake for 55 minutes – 1 hour. Leave the cheesecake in the oven for a further hour to cool.
- Remove the cheesecake from the oven and leave it to sit at room temperature for 2 hours.
- Once the cheesecake is cool, spread dairy-free coconut whipped cream on top. Add berries and grated lemon zest to finish.
Written by Grace Gavilanes