With 10g of collagen peptides per serving, as well as a host of antioxidants from the matcha (matcha actually contains 137 times more antioxidants than other green teas!), our Matcha Collagen Powder brings a unique taste to hot or cold liquids.
For something a little bit different, try this yummy matcha collagen chocolate bark recipe.
4. Skin Boost Capsules
If you’re looking for a plant-based beauty supplement, you need to try our Vital Proteins® Skin Boost™ Capsules.
Designed to support your skin, hair and nails goals, our Skin Boost Capsules contain:
- Biotin, which can contribute to the maintenance of normal nails, skin and hair
- Zinc, which also contributes to the maintenance of normal nails, skin and hair
- Selenium to contribute to the maintenance of normal nails and hair
- Vitamin C, which contributes to normal collagen formation
- Hyaluronic acid, a glycosaminoglycan, which is naturally found in skin
- Magnesium, which helps to maintain normal protein synthesis. The skin is made from two key proteins, elastin and collagen
Take just two of these gluten-free, vegan capsules a day to help promote a youthful appearance
5. Beauty Collagen (Lavender Lemon)
Have you tried our Vital Proteins® Beauty Collagen™ yet? The Lavender Lemon flavour is especially popular, but it’s also available in Tropical Hibiscus and Watermelon Mint flavours – it’s perfect for making a refreshing collagen shake or smoothie.